Pulling rope Displacement sensor The debugging of the voltage output type is as follows (use the voltage position of the multimeter in the whole debugging process, insert the red probe in the V / resistance position, and the black probe does not move)
1. Pulling rope Displacement sensor Brown wire connected to positive pole of power supply +, Displacement sensor The blue wire is connected to the negative pole of the power supply and the black wire is connected to the red probe of the multimeter.
2. Rotate the black round potentiometer to the limit position at one end, and measure it with the red probe of the precision table multimeter Wire displacement sensor The black output line of the precision desktop multimeter is measured by the black pen Wire displacement sensor At this time, the voltage should be 0V or the maximum value. If it is 0V, the probe will not move. Just switch the switch, and the voltage value should not be 0V. You can adjust the square potentiometer on the circuit board with a small word batch. The voltage measured by the multimeter is 10V, which should be about 10.002. It's very difficult to adjust from 10.000 to 10.000.
3. After debugging, switch the switch again. At this time, the voltage should be changed to 0V, indicating that the debugging is correct.
4. According to the requirements of customers, Wire displacement sensor The voltage output is maximum when it is not pulled out, or when it is pulled out (at this time, if it is not convenient to pull it out by a person, let it go, and the voltage is 0V when the measurement is not pulled out).
The debugging of the two-wire current mode output type is as follows (the red probe of the multimeter is inserted in the current position I during the whole process, and the black probe does not move. For fear of damaging the multimeter due to bad operation, a simple and cheap multimeter can be used for debugging first)
1、 Rope displacement sensor Connect the brown wire to the positive pole + of the power supply, and connect the red probe of the multimeter adjusted to the current level Displacement sensor The black lead of the multimeter is connected to the negative pole of the power supply.
2. Turn the black round potentiometer to the limit position at one end. At this time, the multimeter should be about 4mA or 20mA; of course, there is deviation.
3. If it is about 4mA, of course, it needs to be adjusted to the accurate 4mA. If you adjust any one of the two square potentiometers in the circuit board with a word batch, when you adjust one of them, the number of 4mA will be slow. Then, another potentiometer should be adjusted. As long as it is adjusted, it can be adjusted to 4mA soon. Turn the switch again, and the current should be about 20mA, but there is an error. Adjust another square potentiometer on the circuit board to adjust it quickly.
4. In this way, you will know which potentiometer is adjusted by the tube of 4mA, and the other potentiometer is regulated by the tube of 20mA.
5. After adjustment, recheck it after assembling the product, and switch the switch according to the customer's requirements. Is it Pulling rope Retract to 20mA, or Pulling rope Back to 4mA.