Common fault analysis and improvement measures
In the process of practical application, various uncertain factors in industrial field cause magnetostrictive straight line Displacement sensor All kinds of faults can be summed up as four points: 1) the circuit is blocked or wrong; 2) the magnetic ring is loose, falling off or worn; 3) the electronic head (i.e. sensor electronic warehouse) is damaged; 4) strong current interference. By analyzing the causes one by one, the improvement measures are put forward.
1. Cause analysis and improvement measures of line failure or error
1) When the clock pulse line is broken, the sensor position value remains unchanged; when the data line is disconnected, the position value is displayed as 33554431 or negative value; when the power line is disconnected, the value changes. Improvement measures: strengthen the electrical circuit spot inspection, focus on monitoring the wiring in the terminal box in the water and gas area, and avoid the electrical circuit damage caused by mechanical maintenance at the maintenance site, such as stepping off;
2) Electrical personnel wiring is wrong (wrong connection of data line and clock pulse line), data error. Improvement measures: strengthen the cultivation of the sense of responsibility of electrical personnel, and emphasize the wiring inspection and confirmation system.
Cause analysis and improvement measures of magnetic ring loosening, falling off or wearing
1) The magnetic ring is fixed on the end face of the piston and retracts together with the piston rod. Due to the vibration caused by mechanical movement (such as the piston rod pin hole is too large), the bolt fixing the magnetic ring is loose, and finally the magnetic ring is loose or falling off (such as the magnetic ring of balance cylinder of upper support roll in rough rolling). Improvement measures: when installing the magnetic ring, the fixing bolts should be tightened, and the connection rigidity of the mechanical connection should be ensured. The wear of the piston connecting rod pin shaft should be checked regularly;
2) Under the action of external force, the piston rod has radial displacement in the cylinder body, resulting in a straight line Displacement sensor The abnormal friction between the measuring rod and the inner ring of the magnetic ring causes the inner ring of the magnetic ring to become larger, and the magnetic ring will be grinded when it is serious (for example, the magnetic ring of the 3 ᦇ walking beam transverse oil cylinder is ground into powder). Improvement measures: strengthen the mechanical piston rod spot inspection, avoid external force impact, choose to increase the magnetic ring.
Cause analysis and improvement measures of electronic head damage
1) The waste water from industrial high pressure water area (such as roll assist roll and coil unloading car) penetrates into the working electronic head and damages electronic components. Improvement measures: during installation, the electronic head is bound and sealed with high-voltage insulating tape, and waterproof cover is made at the periphery.
2) During maintenance, the strong current produced by welding damages electronic components, and the damage of displacement sensor accounts for most of these reasons. Improvement measures: formulate strict technical specifications to ensure that the grounding point and solder joint of the welding machine are controlled within 1.5 meters, and the ground wire must be pulled to the transmission side when welding on the transmission side.
Cause analysis and improvement measures of strong current interference
1) The displacement sensor cable in some areas (winding side guide) and power cable, especially the variable frequency power cable, are laid in the same bridge. When there is strong current, the data will be disordered. In the improvement, separate the power cable from the cable tray;
2) The shielding current is generated by grounding at both ends of the shielding layer, and the data is unstable. Improvement measures: large area grounding at single end of shielding layer.