1： Pre extension scheme
If the test distance is very small, and the installation distance in the middle is relatively large, because the length of the installation part is not involved in the measurement, it is not necessary to select the pulling rope with larger stroke Displacement sensor If you don't know it very well, you can tell our customer manager that we can help you.
2： Guide wheel installation scheme
The installation of guide wheel is pulling rope Displacement sensor One of the features of the application is that the imported ultra soft coated plastic steel wire rope selected by our company makes the scheme possible. It mainly solves the problems of large angle deviation of sensor installation, limitation of installation space and working conditions. The scheme is to add a wire pulley with groove in the middle of the measuring wire rope to change the direction of the wire rope through the wire wheel, which does not affect the test accuracy and sensor I can consult the customer manager or the technical personnel about the service life.
3： Scheme of protective outlet and protective enclosure
In the environment with heavy dust or frequent water drenching, the protective outlet of our company should be selected as far as possible to reduce the dust or liquid from entering the body of the rope displacement sensor. There is a cavity for grease and wool in the outlet. When the steel wire rope moves closely between the grease and wool, the dust will be filtered out. Due to the existence of oil film and the surface tension of liquid, the liquid is difficult to enter the grease So the sensor body is protected. The protective shell is mainly used in the long-term rain or outdoor conditions of the sensor body. The effect is better when the sensor is sealed and used with the protective outlet.
4、 How to choose the output type of encoder
Most of the digital output is rotary encoder signal output. Before selecting the type, you must confirm what kind of encoder your acquisition system needs. European PLC recommends the use of push-pull output type, Japanese and Korean PLC can also support it, and single-chip acquisition card uses long-term drive. Understand the frequency of the acquisition system and the running speed of the test object, and make sure that the resolution you choose can be used. If you don't know very well, please tell our account manager that we will help you.
5： Use warm tips
1. During installation, the pull wire shall be vertical to the displacement sensor, and the wire shall not rub the outlet;
2. The cable mounting head and the moving end of the equipment should be installed reliably to prevent loosening and free spring during long-term operation;
3. Do not loosen the cable head after pulling it out, which will damage the sensor. Do not exceed the total length of the outgoing line when pulling the cable;
4. For electrical connection, please install the wiring instructions on the displacement sensor. Only when the wiring is correct can it be powered on;
5. The pulling rope displacement sensor is a precision instrument. Do not knock it to ensure that the equipment and wire rope are clean and prolong the service life;
6. Protect the wire rope from external force damage;
7. Outdoor or harsh environment, please consult Duoxiao waterproof and dustproof outlet or protective shell;