Data processing process and development of intelligent pressure sensor
Release date: July 6, 2019
With the development of computer and measurement and control system, sensor technology has been further improved. As a new research direction, intelligent sensor system has attracted more and more researchers' attention. In recent years, although his research has made some achievements, it is far from enough to meet the growing demand, especially in the development of pressure sensor products. With the development of pressure measurement and control system, the existing traditional pressure measurement products have been unable to meet the requirements. It is usually required that it integrates the functions of information collection, information processing and digital communication, which can realize self-management and has intelligent characteristics. Therefore, more intelligent pressure sensors are needed. Intelligent sensors are usually equipped with microprocessors, which have the ability to collect, process and exchange information. They are the combination of sensor integration and microprocessor. Generally, the sensory part of a control system is composed of several sensors, and the collected information is sent to the computer for processing. After using the intelligent sensor, the information can be distributed on the spot to reduce the system cost.
This paper briefly introduces the characteristics of intelligent pressure sensor and its powerful data acquisition and processing functions.
(1) The range and function of the sensor have been further expanded, which can realize the measurement of basic parameters and special parameters to meet the needs of different occasions.
(2) The sensitivity and measurement accuracy of the sensor are also improved. For weak signal measurement, the correction and compensation of various signals can be realized, and the measurement data can be stored as required.
(3) The stability and possibility of data measurement are improved, and the interference of external environment on the output of pressure sensor is reduced, and the measurement can be carried out selectively.
(4) It can realize self diagnosis function, lock the fault position timely and accurately, identify the fault status quickly, and solve some problems that cannot be realized by hardware.
(5) The signal output form and interface selection are more diverse, and the communication distance is greatly improved.
Data acquisition and processing function of intelligent pressure sensor
It is necessary to preprocess the output signal of the sensor before the intelligent sensor. Generally, it requires the following steps:
(1) Collect data and summarize the required information. Since there are many kinds of data to be detected by a system, the required data signals should be collected first.
(2) Data conversion is to convert the collected information into a way suitable for microprocessor use. The original output signal may be analog, digital or switch value. The input of MD conversion is not only composed of pressure sensor output signal, but also needs circuit to convert sensor output signal into unified standard signal.
(3) Grouping data, effective grouping of data, usually according to the needs of the system.
(4) Organize the data, so that the data is more convenient for processing, and the error is easy to correct.
(5) Computing data, which requires a variety of arithmetic and logic operations.
(6) Storage data, you can save the original data and the data after calculation and processing.