Problems in using pressure sensor
Release date: July 6, 2019
Pressure sensor is a kind of common sensor, which is also very common in our life. In order to make the pressure sensor play the best performance, we should pay attention to the following problems in the process of use:
1. Prevent the pressure sensor from contacting with high temperature or corrosive objects.
2. The piezometric tube should be kept unblocked and there should be no particle deposition.
3. When measuring the gas pressure, the pressure tap should be opened at the top of the pressure measuring pipe, and the pressure sensor should also be installed on the upper part of the pressure measuring pipe, so that when the gas changes into liquid due to external action, it can flow into the pressure measuring pipe.
4. When measuring steam or other high temperature medium, a buffer tube should be connected in the middle of the condenser, and the maximum temperature should be within the working range of the sensor.
5. The pressure measuring tube should not be installed in the place where the temperature changes sharply.
6. When the temperature is low in winter, necessary anti freezing measures should be taken for the sensors installed outdoors, so as to avoid freezing phenomenon, which may lead to the liquid condensation of pressure tap, which may damage the sensor.
7. When measuring the liquid pressure, the pressure tap should be opened on the side of the process pipe to avoid material accumulation and sedimentation. At the same time, it is necessary to avoid the sensor damage caused by the huge fluctuation pressure of the liquid, and the installation position with small fluctuation should be selected.
8. For sensors installed outdoors, waterproof measures shall be taken for their joints, and sealant shall be applied to prevent rainwater from entering the shell and causing damage.