Application classification of magnetostrictive displacement sensor and matters needing attention
Release date: June 1, 2019
Magnetostrictive displacement sensor can be divided into built-in type and external type. Due to the use of advanced waveguide wire transmission technology and aerospace sealing level technology, magnetostrictive displacement sensor has more stable signal output in the traditional sensor industry, and is suitable for working in bad environment or high temperature environment. The output signal can be digital or analog, which is a high price Ratio of displacement sensor products.
1、 With the application of precision instruments and equipment, the magnetostrictive displacement sensor is small in size, and the output signal can be selected freely. Products with appropriate size can be customized according to the installation environment of users.
2、 Conventional displacement sensor can detect a single physical quantity. At present, with the continuous development of magnetostrictive technology, multi-functional or integrated products can be customized for customers, which is the so-called integrated displacement sensor. The integrated sensor will be the direction of future development.
3、 With the rapid development of the Internet of things, the sensor technology of the Internet of things is also in continuous development. For example, in recent years, the landslide, earthquake prevention, reservoir dam warning and other systems need displacement sensors, which will also be a challenge for the displacement sensor industry technology.
4、 The influence of the development of new materials on the liquid level sensor, the sensor is also an induction device, its own raw materials directly affect the accuracy of the sensor, the addition of new material products will have a significant impact on the sensor.
Classification of magnetostrictive displacement sensors
1. Magnetic suspension displacement sensor
Magnetic levitation displacement sensor adopts non-contact magnetic levitation measurement technology. This technology can provide high precision, direct and absolute displacement output. The non-contact design is not only convenient for installation, but also can eliminate all errors caused by working wear.
2. Built in magnetostrictive displacement sensor for oil cylinder
Magnetostrictive displacement sensor adopts non-contact ultrasonic measurement technology. It can provide the best linear and absolute position measurement. The aluminum shell can cooperate with two types of permanent magnet slider for non-contact measurement. (1) replace the resistance potentiometer directly without mechanical modification. (2) the design of open guide rail shell can reduce the damage of sensor due to installation error.
Features of magnetostrictive displacement sensor: 1. Easy installation; 2. Multiple output modes; 3. Long service life; 4. High performance price ratio; 5. Exquisite structure and environmental adaptability; 6. Reverse polarity protection of input power supply; 7. High precision, high stability and high reliability; 8. Anti surge and anti radio frequency interference; 9. Internal non connection Touch measurement 10. No regular calibration and maintenance is required
The application of magnetostrictive displacement sensor is widely used due to the product characteristics of the magnetostrictive displacement sensor, which can be mainly divided into two categories
1. Application fields of magnetostrictive displacement sensor (displacement) (1), construction machinery (2), wood processing positioning control (3), blow molding (4), paper and plastic film forming (5), extrusion mold machinery (6), position feedback or preset of grinding machine (7), detection and control of guide vane opening of hydraulic turbine (9), metal forming / shearing stamping (10) It can be widely used in various fields such as displacement detection of displacement sensors in various fields such as hydraulic system, oil filling system, oil filling system, oil filling system, water conservancy system, oil filling system, oil filling system, etc.
Matters needing attention in use of magnetostrictive displacement sensor
1. FM interference and electrostatic interference
Frequency modulation interference and electrostatic interference may make the digital display of linear displacement sensor jump. Therefore, the signal line of the electronic ruler should be separated from the strong current line of the equipment. The electronic ruler must be grounded compulsorily. The signal line needs to use shielding wire, and a section of the electric box should be grounded with the shielding wire. If there is high-frequency interference, the voltage measurement of the multimeter will display normal, but the display number will jump constantly; and when there is electrostatic interference, the situation will be the same as that of high-frequency interference.
2. If the power supply capacity of the displacement sensor is insufficient, it will cause the following situations: the movement of the melt glue will change the display of the mold closing electronic ruler, and there will be fluctuation, or the movement of the mold closing will cause the display fluctuation of the injection electronic ruler, resulting in the larger measurement error. If the driving power of solenoid valve and linear displacement sensor share the same power supply, this situation is more likely to occur.
3. The three lines of linear displacement sensor can not be connected wrong, and the power line and output line can not be exchanged. If the above line is wrong, there will be a large linear error. It is very difficult to control, and the control accuracy will become very poor, and the display is easy to jump and so on. The above five points should be paid special attention to when the displacement sensor is installed and used.
4. For the specific requirements of neutral, parallelism and angle, the installation of linear displacement sensor needs to be very good, but the parallelism can allow ± 0.5mm error, angle can allow ± 12 ° error. But if the parallelism error and angle error are too large, it will show the situation of digital jump. In this case, the parallelism and angle must be adjusted.
5. Data display problem if the display data jumps regularly or there is no data displayed, the technician needs to check whether the insulation of the connecting wire is damaged, and judge whether it contacts with the machine shell regularly, resulting in short circuit to ground.