Safety precautions for the use of sensors
Release date: June 6, 2019
Number of hits: 136
1： Introduction of sensors
The national standard gb7665-87 defines a sensor as "a device or device that can sense the specified measured signal and turn it into a usable signal according to a certain law, which is usually composed of a sensitive element and a conversion element". Sensor is a kind of detection device, which can sense the measured information and transform the detected information into electrical signal or other required information output according to certain rules, so as to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording and control. It is the first step to realize automatic detection and automatic control.
2： Precautions for use and installation of sensors
1. The grounding of sensor shall be reliable, and the wire edge of sensor shall not be short circuited.
2. The thermistor of moving magnetic water temperature meter sensor will decrease with the increase of temperature.
1. The float in the oil tank should move flexibly, otherwise the indication will be inaccurate due to the interference between the float and the fuel tank partition.
2. The oil quantity sensor should be grounded reliably.
3. The resistance of variable resistance sensor of dynamic magnetic oil gauge will increase with the increase of oil level inside the oil tank.
1. Make sure that the gap between the bottom of sensor and the top of engine tooth is 0.8 to 1.0 mm, otherwise the indication will be inaccurate. The correct installation method is to screw the sensor to the bottom, that is to say, the bottom of the sensor touches the top of the flying gear of the engine, and then rotate it anticlockwise for two-thirds of a turn, and then tighten the back nut.
2. When idling, the speed sensor output induced voltage Urms > 1.0V.
1. The variable resistance value of dynamic magnetic pressure gauge increases with the increase of pressure.
2. When installing the pressure sensor, do not screw the shell directly.
3. If the sensor has an alarm, the sensor wire and alarm line can not be connected in reverse.