Please pay attention to these important indexes when choosing displacement sensor
Release date: June 14, 2019
Displacement sensor is a kind of detection device, which is divided into magnetostrictive displacement sensor, linear displacement sensor and pull rope displacement sensor. It can sense the measured information and transform the detected information into electrical signal or other required information output according to certain rules, so as to meet the requirements of information transmission, processing, storage, display, recording and control. It is the first step to realize automatic detection and automatic control.
For the displacement sensor parameter index, there are mainly the following points:
1. Technical indicators of sensitivity: for an instrument, the higher the sensitivity is, the better. Because the more sensitive the instrument is, the easier it is to feel the change of acceleration in the surrounding environment. Naturally, the change of output voltage will also increase correspondingly. In this way, the measurement will be more convenient and the measured data will be more accurate 。
2. Zero temperature drift: the change of zero point balance caused by the change of ambient temperature. It is generally expressed by the percentage of the zero balance change to the rated output when the temperature changes by 10 ℃, that is, the input drift caused by temperature change when the sensor is not under pressure.
3. Technical indicators of bandwidth: bandwidth refers to the effective frequency band that the sensor can measure. For example, a sensor with a bandwidth of more than 100 Hz can measure vibration, and a sensor with a bandwidth of 50 Hz can effectively measure the inclination angle.
4. Technical specifications of output mode: digital output and analog output. Digital sensors input digital signals to the instrument, such as quantity and weight; analog sensors input analog signals, such as voltage, current, etc.
5. Technical indicators of measurement range: the range required to measure the movement of different things is different, which should be measured according to the actual situation.
6. Ultimate overload: the maximum load that the sensor can bear without losing its working capacity. This means that the sensor will be permanently damaged when it works beyond this value.
7. The gain of the sensor is the original signal amplification.